Sunday, March 22, 2009

Simply Random.

I cannot drive unless I am barefeet.

Whenever I am looking to avoid somebody or get out of a tight situation, I always pretend to be having an incoming phone call.

I like to sit at the dining table with my legs folded… I mean in yoga posture…even when I am at the study table…

I like to dance naked before I take a bath.

As far as I can remember, my first aim in life was to become a faithful dog…

In class 5 I was hell bent on becoming a truck driver…more a “lorry” driver I should say.

I have been playing cricket since I don’t know when. Till date, in whatever tournament I have participated in( I can remember of atleast 8), I have never won a single MATCH…only recently, just a few days ago I won my first cricket tournament match...in college…2nd year.

I like to chew ice.

I like the moon better than the sun but I prefer sunlight to moonlight.

I chew my straw when I am having a soft drink.

I talk to dogs…I mean very VERY seriously…and I am very confident that I am able to communicate with them…atleast I can convey my message if I want them to do something for me.

I like to hold my breathe when I am at the shower.

If I am carrying something heavy on my left hand( or right), and my arm starts aching, I like the pain and I don’t shift the load to the other hand…I like the pain…it makes me feel good.

I like to make fish noises.

I prefer my maggie slimy.

When I am having chicken roll at home, I open it up and have the paratha and chicken kebabs separately.

I like to have honey.

2 comments:

  1. something on the lines of my thots...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as i remember you told me once that you are going to SHOW me how you talk with dogs...
    kobe???

    ReplyDelete