Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A letter from yesterday



Its amazing what cleaning old stuff can lead to! Every time I start cleaning my room (trust me it’s a rarity!) I always end up finding something or the other from my past. This last time I found a letter. One which I had forgotten to send. Or maybe I had decided later that I didn’t have to. Whatever it was, I don’t even remember the occasion on which I had written the letter. It however sheds some light on my past…and the reason why my life shaped out to the way it did. So here it is…

N.B: The handwriting is hardly legible and gives the impression that it is written by a trembling hand…

Ami kichu parchi na. Kichu bujhte parchi na. U weren’t wanting to talk over the phone. But I feel I cant stay without talking to you. So I am writing down everything I am thinking of…everything that is coming to mind. Amar mone hoche je I am not enjoying my life. I am always engrossed in you. Just try sometimes to do other things. But I am always thinking about u at the back of my mind. Earlier the time I had for u was u alone, and after meeting up with u, I found just as much interest in my studies. Now I have no ninterests. I am not happy in life. I have lost my will to do things. I am no longer the passionate one u fell in love with. I am not blaming you. Just need ur help. Scold me more often. Don’t push me away but tell me where I should stop. I need to be happy about not ONLY making u happy. There are loads of other things in life that I wanna do. Make me enjoy them. Like I did before. Sorry for asking SO much. But I feel somewhere down the line, you grew up much faster then I did. Help me grow up now please. So that I can catch up with u. Na hole hobe na. Ami pagol and frustrated hoye jabo. Puro frustrated.
I feel better now after talking to you.

1 comment:

  1. tao bhalo tui khuje peyechhish tor barir lok khuje payeni eta nahole arekta case kheti!so..clean ur room more often!:P

    ReplyDelete