Saturday, November 12, 2011

Scribblings from my heart



I want a home beside a railway track in the midst of a decidous forest. In the dizzy heat of the afternoon I want to hear the rattling from miles away. I want to see the birds scurrying away in the distance behind my greentop hillock. In the dark of the night I want to hear the moan of the siren piercing the cricket’ trance. I want to wait for the glaring light to pass over my drowsy face for a moment while the siren blasts away. It would be swell..

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the tunnel - for some reason whenever I think of school, I think of Nilayan Dey.. I guess to me, you are for some reason the eternal schoolboy! :)

    -- Ankush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you heard of Holden Caulfield?If not then google him.

    ReplyDelete