Wednesday, August 13, 2014

13.08.2014 Musings...



I thought I’d ask her whether they were dating now? I flipped open the “Whatsapp” screen. “Dating” would be a weird term to use since they were already so intimate…and “boyfriend” seemed too childish and shallow. So I decided not to ask. I couldn’t decide which word to use… I felt that no matter which word I used, I would either offend her or risk being whisked away as a joke from a jealous former boyfriend. There! The word boyfriend sounds so shallow! It is in no way indicative of the relationship we shared. So, I let it be…pressed the “home” button on my cell phone. I let the music play on my cell phone as the office rushing crowd in the metro rail kept squeezing the life out of me…”Lights will guide you home…”. Coldplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment