Tuesday, June 23, 2009


I am a tiger. I love being a tiger. It makes me proud of who I am. You know what I love most about being a tiger?The strength. The power. The mystery. Not so much the magnifence. I like being on my own. I like lazing in the sun. I like rolling on the grass. But most of all, I like stalking. The stalking...it gives me so much pleasure...much more than the taste of fresh warm blood on my sharp canines. I love to stalk. More than I like to laze. Or roll. Even more than I like to pounce. Often I stalk for fun. Stalk those puny humans. No I am never going to sink my teeth in their bitter meat, but i love stalking them. Confusing them. Scaring them out of their skin. Its just so much fun to watch the world's most intelligent race twitch in fear. Indeed, I AM the king of the jungle. They know I am there. Behind them. Ahead of them. Beside them. All around them...and yet they cant see me! Its such a helpless feeling. And they want to break free. Run away. But they dont know which way to run. They are scared that they just might run into me. And I love it! Love to follow their searching eyes. Full of panic. Their cowardly eyes smeared in the blood of fear, void of that false pride that always blinds them. And though they dont say it aloud, they beg for mercy. Mercy at the hands of a 'wild' animal. One that lives in the jungle. One that cannot even stand up on two legs. One that flees at the slightest spark of fire. Oh what has the human, the most powerful of God's creatures have to be scared of me for? But yes they are...they ARE scared of me.Why? Because they do not trust themselves. They are tainted with sin. Their confidence is marred with guilt. They are the type who would kill another for no reason at all. For fun. For 'game'. Just to watch the other die. And to bask in the glory of that death and brag about it to all his fellow humans and be bestowed with honour for that...to be honoured for killing. And they call me a beast? That is why they are scared of me. Because they think of me as one like them. The type to kill for pleasure...a savage. Strong though I am, I am not above my creator. I survive because of nature. Its funny how humans leapt so far ahead in evolution and yet forgot this basic fact. And so I respect nature. I respect the laws she has set forth. I am not human. I do not disregard nature. After all, nature is why I am alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment