Wednesday, June 24, 2009

LISTS

This post is all about lists.

List of names I have been called in my lifetime:
Neel, Nilayan, Neel madhav, Lebu, Putke, Nylon, Dushtu Santa, Neel Man,Nilu di, Sea lion, Blue Lion, Baby whale, Baby tiger, Rhinopotammus, Gondaar, Rhino Man, Googly Woogly, Mutku, Gendaswami, N.D, Nee

List of Superheroes I wanted to be:
Batman, Birdman, Space Ghost, Jake Rockwell from the Centurions, Razor from the Swat Katz, The Human Torch from the Fantastic 4, Iron Man, Wolverine. I also wanted to be Rambo.

List of Villains I wanted to be:
Dick Dastardly, Dr. Freeze from Batman, The Green Goblin from Spiderman.

List of people I wanted to marry:
Jennifer Anniston, Penelope Pitstop, Posion Ivy from Batman, Miss Jones (my class teaher in class 3)

List of things I just HAVE to do:
Bungee Jumping, Scuba diving( I dont know how to swim). Trekking on a mountain that has ice, Eat an entire turkey, face a 95 miles per hour cricket ball, spend an entrire day without any kind of contact with any human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment