Monday, June 14, 2010

Back.

Wow! Its been really long. But I felt the need to get back. There is a lot of shit inside me. I need to get all that out. Its not what I would say pent up feelings. Its like thoughts and incidents stuck up in the pipeline of my mind that prevents free flow. I need to purge that all out. Wash it with a lot of water…let things out. I need a clear passage. My mind is choked.

As for life, hell I am getting old too fast too soon! Things are changing SO fast. Opportunities, friends, lost friends, regenerated relationships, dead end ones, achievements, failures, targets…you name it, its all there!

I am not sad. Don’t get me wrong. But not being sad doesn’t necessarily imply being happy. Its not like before when at any point I could say, “Yes, am happy!”. Its different now. I guess I am growing up. And that just means I stop being happy all the time. When I was young, it was like a I was riding a smooth curve of happiness with a few erratic points of grief here and there. Now it just seems the other way round.

Just got back from Haldia after an eventful industrial training. Summer holidays are still on. About a month more to laze away. Trying to get back to reading.

Hope to post something up soon. Maybe even today.

No comments:

Post a Comment